Visit the sites of some of my friends!
just click on the individual graphic logos
. . . provides Family Historians with information about how to research their ancestors both in the Internet and in libraries and other repositories. Besides how, it will provide where — locations for information and the relative value of each. Also be sure to check out the Tips O' the Dae and the Presentations as well as the other things available.
Dae Powell provides the following services:
1. Genealogical Research for your family history or application to lineage organizations
· National Archives Records Administration
· Heritage and Historical Archives and Societies
· Library of Congress, regional and local libraries
· Vital Records research
· Additional sources such as land records, church records, tax records, court records, etc.
2. Additional lookups in newspapers, city directories, funeral homes, school records, etc.
3. Research for Native American Ancestry
4. Genealogy presentations for local groups Genealogy data analysis
Visit his site, ShoeString Genealogy, at http://www.shoestringgenealogy.com/ssg1.htm, then click on Services.
Vintage Roots by Dana Pooh
"Far or near, finding your Kentucky ancestors starts here!"
Uncle Hiram's Genealogy Site
Adventures In Genealogy and More
Pennsylvania Genealogy Links
Andersonville Civil War Prison
Civil War History as related to the western counties of
now West Virginia Bigware
Back to the Homepage